Looking for a ghostwriter or editor for your next big book project? Keep reading. You’re definitely in the right place…
It’s every thought leader’s dream to inspire millions through impactful content. But with life’s responsibilities getting in the way, it’s very easy for a brilliant project to:
- Fall short in the translation to reality process – with cringeworthy typos, poor packaging and the likes.
- Miss the mark strategy-wise, like writing without a big picture in mind for readership targeting and reach. Or using a writing voice your readers can’t connect with.
- Join the millions of titles that get read by a special few – their authors’ family members.
It’s sad but true, and I have seen it happen in many heartbreaking instances.
Let me help you.
If you are feeling overwhelmed or stuck in the rut with the content creation process, I can give the support you need to get your vision going.
First, and most importantly, I believe as much as you do in the impact words have, shaping millions of lives in tremendous ways. It’s what kickstarted my professional journey in the first place. And as a certified publishing professional with three years of cumulative content strategy, development and marketing experience, I have the skills you need to actualize your dream.
As the founder of Ekklesblue, I offer a range of services designed with you in mind:
- Content ideation/strategy
- Editing and proofreading
- Social media marketing/Online PR
If this is for you, let’s talk. Send me an email – email@example.com – and I’ll get in touch with your next steps.